Check Ayushman Bharat Application Status Online, Track Ayushman Bharat Policy Online
Recently a new scheme has been given up a flagship by Central government of India. The scheme is named as Ayushman Bharat Yojana and is officially started by the Prime Minister of our Country, Narendra Modi. Officially the announcement of this scheme made by the PM on Ambedkar ‘s Jayanti i.e. 14th April 2018 at Bijapur district of Chhattisgarh state. The new scheme so announced is formerly named as Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2018. The main purpose of this scheme is to provide various health benefits to the poor people of the country. The union cabinet has taken many steps for the betterment of poor people and this is again a great step by the cabinet. A budgetary support has also been provided by the union cabinet. This scheme will provide various health beneficiaries facilities to the poor people of the country.
Check Ayushman Bharat Application Status Online
Ayushman Bharat Yojana is mainly a combination of 2 scheme which are, Establishment of Health and Wellness Centers and National Health Protection Scheme.
- Establishment of Health & Wellness Centers – various health & wellness centers will be established in various parts of the country. These health centers will provide free medical treatment and will also serve free essential drugs and Diagnostics Services.
- National Health Protection Scheme – under this scheme around 10 crore poor people will be covered. These people will be provided with the financial assistance for the medical coverage. As Rs. 5 lakh will be given to per family per year for their medical expenses.
The scheme is considered to be a great scheme to help out the people with their health. Whereas the main objectives and features of Ayushman Bharat scheme is stated here under:-
- Medical insurance cover of Rs. 5 lakh per year will be provided to every family covered under this scheme.
- Premium of Rs. 2000 will be there every year, which will be borne by the Central and state government.
- 60% of the premium will be borne by the Central government whereas the remaining 40% will be done by the state government.
- Around 100 million poor families will be covered under Ayushman Bharat Yoana 2018.
- The scheme will mainly focus on the health and wellness of the people of the country.
- Free medical benefits will also be provided to the people and along with it various Health and wellness centers will also be opened at nearby places.
By now most of the people must have already applied for this scheme and they must be eager to check out the status of their application form. All the people who got Ayushman Bharat Registration under this scheme can check out the status of their application via online modes. Along with the status the people can also track out their policy in the official site. The main procedure to check out the policy and the online status, follow the instructions given below.
Check Ayushman Bharat Application Status Online – Track Your Policy
- Log on to the official site of Ayusham Bharat Yojana.
- Home page of this link will be showing different sections.
- Sign in by using your application ID and password.
- Then select the link for Ayushman Bharat Yojana Check Status Online.
- By clicking on that link the status of your application will be displayed on the screen.
- Whereas to track the policy, click on the link for track policy Online.
- For more Call Ayushman Bharat Helpline number to get details.
if you apply online for the same, then you can easily track your your application status. when your enter your application number, then the status i.e. it may pending , successful or fail shown in front of your application.
In this way all the people can check out their online status and the policy by visiting the official link of Ayushman Bharat Yojana.