Ayushman Bharat Yojana Terms, Ayushman Bharat Yojana Conditions, Ayushman Bharat Eligibility, Ayushman Bharat Yojana Requirements, Eligibility for Ayushman Bharat Scheme.
Recently a new scheme has been brought up by Central government of India. The scheme is named as Ayushman Bharat Yojana and was officially launched by the Prime Minister of our Country, Narendra Modi. Officially the announcement of this scheme made by the PM on Ambedkar‘s Jayanti i.e. 14th April 2018 at Bijapur district of Chhattisgarh state. The scheme will be implemented all over the country within a duration of 2018 to 2022. mainly Ayushman Bharat Scheme is not a single scheme but it is a combination of 2 major Health scheme.
The major health scheme under this schemes are Establishment of Health and Wellness Centers and National Health Protection schemes.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana Terms & Conditions
This scheme is basically a health related scheme through which various medical and wellness facilities will be served to the people of the country. The Ayushman Bharat will officially roll out across the country from 15th of August 2018 and the concerned departments has also started preparing for the implementation of this scheme. Today we are here to tell you about Ayushman Bharat Yojana Terms & Conditions. These will help you know more about this scheme deeply.
The 2 major health schemes will be implemented as…
- Health & wellness centers – at first the health and wellness centers will be established in various parts of the country. In these centers the government will provide free medical checkup along with free essential drugs and diagnostics services. The main purpose of establishing these health centers is to provide comprehensive health care.
- National Health Protection scheme – this is another part of Ayushman Bharat Yojana and under this scheme a financial cover will be given to the people of the country for the medical expenses. Under this scheme around 10 crore families will be covered, which makes out a approximate number of beneficiaries to 50 crore. Under this scheme a medical financial assistance of Rs. 5 lakh per year will be given to every family. This scheme considered as the world’s largest funded scheme for Health care.
Ayushman Bharat Eligibility
The Selection of applicants will be based on the SECC-2011 BPL List. In this list all the names those are listed they can eligible. Most of the peoples ask us whats is Ayushman Bharat Eligibility? So guys this scheme is health insurance under central government. This scheme will give benefit 10 crore families of India. The limit of this policy is up-to 5 Lakh per year. If you have name then you can do Ayushman Bharat Registration Online and get benefit of this cashless scheme.
The scheme is considered to be a great scheme to help out the people with their health. Whereas the main objectives and features of Ayushman Bharat scheme is stated here under…
- Medical insurance cover of Rs. 5 lakh per year will be provided to every family covered under this scheme.
- Premium of Rs. 2000 will be there every year, which will be borne by the Central and state government.
- 60% of the premium will be borne by the Central government whereas the remaining 40% will be done by the state government.
- Around 100 million poor families will be covered under Ayushman Bharat Yoana 2018.
- The scheme will mainly focus on the health and wellness of the people of the country.
- Free medical benefits will also be provided to the people and along with it various Health and wellness centers will also be opened at nearby places.
If you already register of this scheme under SECC-20111 Then you are eligible to check List. The name of this list if Ayushman Bharat List and is is a Beneficiaries List. You can search your name in this list.
So all the people of the country must Apply for Ayushman Bharat scheme and be a beneficiary of this scheme. As now days people are so busy in their schedules that they don’t have time for their health. The financial sound people still go to big hospitals and can cure their diseases. But the poor people are unable to do so due to lack of funds. So this scheme is mainly for the poor people of the country. So that the poor people can also maintain their health and can cure any of the disease.
Related Info – Ayushman Bharat Plans
Informative – Ayushman Bharat Helpline
The medical facilities and medicines will also be provided for free under this scheme. For more queries related to Ayushman Bharat Yojana Terms and Conditions or Ayushman Bharat Eligibility consult the official link.