Ayushman Bharat Uttar Pradesh 2018-19, Registration & List

Ayushman Bharat Uttar Pradesh, Ayushman Bharat Uttar Pradesh Registration, UP Ayushman Bharat List, Ayushman Bharat Uttar Pradesh Beneficiary List

Hello Visitors, Today in Ayushman Bharat we are discussing about this scheme start in Uttar Pradesh. On 29th of May 2018 the Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath and his cabinet approved Ayushman Bharat Yojana in Uttar Pradesh. This game is also known as modicare, and Uttar Pradesh government approved all MOU related to this scheme. Under the scheme the beneficiary will get up-to 5 Lakh rupees free health Insurance/ treatment under the scheme.

Ayushman Bharat Uttar Pradesh

Uttar Pradesh Health Minister Siddharth Nath Singh announce the scheme after the cabinet meeting. He told the Ayushman Bharat Yojana will be work under the Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Swasthya mission. Family those under 2011 BPL list, they will get the benefit of the scheme. According to minister they already make a list on 30th of April 2013. Now till 27th of may all the beneficiaries will be taken under the scheme and will be connected with Ayushman Bharat scheme.

Health Minister of Uttar Pradesh Said that, the 60% of the expense will be given by central government, remaining 40% will be take under state government. If you Have any question regarding this scheme the Helpline Number of Ayushman Bharat is available for you to concern with the officials.

Ayushman Bharat Tertiary and secondary care center facility

According to UP Health Minister under the Ayushman Bharat Yojana tertiary and secondary care center / Ayushman Bharat Wellness Center facility will be available. Under the scheme they make a list of Government as well as private hospitals. The beneficiaries will get super specialty benefits like SGPGI tertiary care and Medical College secondary care facility will be available.

Ayushman Bharat Uttar Pradesh
Ayushman Bharat Uttar Pradesh

After the official announcement on Ayushman Bharat, Health Minster Talk about Jobs in Ayushman Bharat Yojana. Under the scheme, the job of Ayushman Mitra will be start. The main work of Ayushman Mitra is to make a connection between the beneficiary family and the insurance company and Hospital. The main duty of Ayushman Mitra is to make a good connection between them.

Registration for Ayushman Bharat Uttar Pradesh?

  1. To Do registration you need to follow some steps.
  2. First you are related to BPL Category.
  3. Then You need to go Ayushman Bharat Registration Page.
  4. Here you can do registration for the Next Beneficiary List.

How To Check Ayushman Bharat Beneficiary List?

  1. First you need to visit the Page “Ayushman Bharat Beneficiary List” .
  2. Next is to do Check State wise List via Click on your State Name.
  3. The First Beneficiaries List of Uttar Pradesh is Released in 30th April.

Related:- Ayushman Bharat Treatment Rate List

so if you belongs to the state of Uttar Pradesh, then by getting above information you can submit the registration form. so guys start taking the benefit of this scheme.

Please check your name in this list First, If your name is not there, You need to do Registration First. Guys if you have any question on “Ayushman Bharat Uttar Pradesh” Then you are open to ask us any time. Wish you good Luck.

Share This Post on

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *