Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2018, KMDC Govt. Scheme for SC/ST/OBC, Download Borewell Application Form PDF.
A new scheme with the name of Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2018 has been launched in Karnatka State. This scheme is only for the farmer belongs the SC/ST and OBC category. In other Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme is also the Borewell Loan. And for this scheme, the Karnataka Minority Development Corporation Limited inviting the online application form from the eligible beneficiaries. As we already told you that the main beneficiaries under this Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme are only farmers of the state. So now we will go to gives you all information related to this scheme. Please read full article carefully.
Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme
Under Ganga Kalyana Scheme, the main beneficiaries will get drilled boreWell or lift irrigation installed by the KDMC. In Ganga Kalyana Scheme, the selection of the beneficiaries is made on the basis of their minority community. And with the belonging of minor community, the beneficiaries also be small and marginal farmer of the state. So all that candidates who want to submit online application under Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2018, can visit the official website of this scheme i.e. kmdc.karnataka.gov.in
Application form looks like this image given below:
Till date the farmers of the Karnataka will not get the appropriate irrigation facility. But now after the launching of this scheme, now they will get the proper irrigation facility by installing the boreWell. The KDMC will also provide the loan facility for the construction of the borewell. Under Ganga Kalyana Yojana 2018, the KDMC will only bear of Rs.1.5 Lakh as expenditure for the construction of borewells. In this way the KDMC also promote the agricultural activities.
Selection procedure of beneficiaries under Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2018
First of the all, there are district manager in each district of Karnataka. And these all district manager invites online application form. The invitation of application form will be announced through news paper. So after all the beneficiaries have to submit their online application form as per advertisement made in the news paper. And then these district managers forwarded the application form to the Taluk Committee headed by MLA.
Eligibility Criteria for Ganga Kalyana Scheme
- First of all this scheme is open for only Karnataka Farmers. So applying candidates must be the permanent resident of Karnataka,
- And then the beneficiaries must belong to the minority community as per rule.
- With minor community, farmers also are the small and marginal farmers in Karnataka.
- The annual income of the family from all source not more than Rs.22,000/-.
Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme Borewell Application Form
- So if you want to submit the application form for getting the benefits under Ganga Kalyana Scheme, then you have to download the application form.
- To download the application form, first have to visit the official website of the Karnataka Government i.e. kmdc.karnataka.gov.in.
- Here you will get the link to download the application form for Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2018, click on it.
- So from here you are able to download the New application form. Fill this and submit.
Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2018 Selection list
As we already told you that the selection of the candidates be made by the district Manager of each district. And this selection list be announced in the news paper as well as on the official website of the kmdc.
Toll Free Number: +91-08022864720
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official web: kmdc.karnataka.gov.in
Guys don’t be late. apply for Ganga Kalyan Yojnaa As soon as you do. This is most beneficial scheme for all of you.
So if you have any query related to Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2018, then you can contact with the officials by using the contact information given above. You can also ask any question related to this scheme, by commenting in the comment box given below this post.